- Current representation of LGBTQ and GNC folks within reproductive justice, specifically the birthing community
- Bias and barriers within the birth world and their stake holders that impact LGBTQ and GNC pregnant people's mental, emotional, physical and medical well-being.
- Engage participants in practice scenarios
- Offer both local and global resources to that are currently working to create affirming care and services for LGBTQ and GNC pregnant people
- Offer practical tools for participants to practice unlearning transphobia, and other bias that impact LGBTQ and GNC pregnant people in the greater scope of their personal lives
Donation required for registration. Please see the options below
Location info: Entrance located on Winona near the southeast corner of Winona and California. Please ask to be directed to the auditorium when you arrive. Parking is available for a flat rate of $4 in the hospital garage on the west side of California. The surrounding residential streets have a combo of free and pay box parking. Please note the street signs when parking.
- January 25, 2020 at 11am – 1pm
2751 W Winona St
Chicago, IL 60625
Google map and directions
- $10.00 USD